Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.
We have an amazing group of females who can bring you to your knees and leave you breathless! Anyone can moan, but SSPS Designs offers adult phone conversations that are meant to be much more! Our conversationalists are considered artists, screened to insure we bring the finest quality of adult entertainment to you. Each girl has her own personality and style, so you're sure to find one that fits you perfectly! Yes, of course we offer good old-fashioned dirty talk, but we also offer laughter, personal connection, and understanding. This isn't just regular "phone sex." It's a whole lot more!
Enjoy posts from our girls!
See all of our girls at SinfullySweetPhoneSex.com

Teacher Teacher...Here I Am

School girl phone sex is one of my favorite kind of calls. The kind where I tease and torment my teacher until his cock is rock hard in his pants. He sees me in my plaid skirt and white top. I go around making his cock rock hard but he knows he will never get the chance to fuck me. Not unless he gives me what I want and that's a passing grade in his class. He knows that i'm a slut with all the school boys. In the locker room with them sucking on their cocks and even fucking them. When my teacher see's me sitting in class leaning forward he looks down my shirt and can see my hard nipples. I toy with his mind and seduce him and make him so hard that when he is behind the podium he is stroking his rock hard cock. So he keeps me after class and tells me how i'm failing his class and I need to bring up my grades. And he also says that he know's how bad of a girl that I am. I look at him and say "Yes I am a very bad girl. But you like it don't you? I see the way you look at me when you are teaching the class. And I see the intense look in your eyes when you look at me. Are you having naughty thoughts about your student?" He tries to resist and says that he does not but I slowly break down his walls and make him confess that he does. Then he tells me that I need to bring up my grade. I walk over to him and notice how he can't take his eyes off of my white top. I take my finger and say "My nipples are very hard right now. Have you ever thought about touching them?" Then I take my finger tip and roll it around my hard nipples, and I slightly lift up my skirt and say "You have thought about touching me in places that you know you shouldn't... haven't you? And you have also thought about me brushing and grinding my body into yours. Have you also thought about what it would be like to feel my soft lips wrapped around your cock?" Constantly driving him up the wall he says "Kenzie let me see your tits please. I want to touch your nipples" I say "I won't let you touch or see them unless you promise to pass me in your class." Looking at him with a naughty look with my hands still playing with my tits he says "Yes, yes I will pass you." I lift up my top and expose my perky tits and nipples to him. His cock looks like it's ready to bust out of his pants. I go to walk up to him closer and brush my body against his and he can feel my breasts and nipples against his chest. I can feel his dick press against my thigh and his hands touch my tits and he says "They feel so good Kenzie. They are so firm and your nipples feel so good." Then he goes and takes his cock out and tells me that he wants me to suck it for him. I giggle and say "I won't suck your cock unless you give me an A." And I know that you know I can suck REALLY good by the word that goes around school." Trailing my tips of my fingers up and down his shaft. He says "Yes I will give you an A I promise." I give the look that only a bad girl can give and get down on my knees and say "That's what I want to hear." With only a few sucks of my wet lips sliding up and down his shaft and him throbbing inside of my mouth and tasting the pre cum that's leaking out of the tip of his head he looks down and says "Can I fuck your pussy Kenzie?" Pumping his cock in my mouth. Sliding up and down his shaft. Running my tongue up and down. Taking it deeper down my throat and my mouth full I say "Well since you are guarantying you will pass me you can slide your cock in my tight pussy." I go to lift my lips up off of his swollen throbbing cock and bend over his desk. Lifting up my skirt to expose my sweet pussy and ass he takes his cock and pushes it inside of my dripping wet pussy and starts to thrust in and out. Feeling my grips and squeezes. Stretching me open and pressing himself deep and hard into me. Feeling my hot cunt take control of his dick and squeeze the fuck out of it he holds himself deep inside of me with my locking lips choked on his shaft and blows a huge load inside of my pussy walls. I look back at him giggling saying "Well that's the best A I've ever earned." I can't wait to find other ways to change my grades from failing to passing....
I want to be your naughty student today. Call me for some hot school girl phone sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment