Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.
We have an amazing group of females who can bring you to your knees and leave you breathless! Anyone can moan, but SSPS Designs offers adult phone conversations that are meant to be much more! Our conversationalists are considered artists, screened to insure we bring the finest quality of adult entertainment to you. Each girl has her own personality and style, so you're sure to find one that fits you perfectly! Yes, of course we offer good old-fashioned dirty talk, but we also offer laughter, personal connection, and understanding. This isn't just regular "phone sex." It's a whole lot more!
Enjoy posts from our girls!
See all of our girls at SinfullySweetPhoneSex.com

Lexi's Feet!


So I love when someone calls me and wants to "do" my feet. That makes me so hot! Will you let me run my feet up and down the shaft of your big hard cock? I want my toes wrapped around you...sliding down across the soft skin on your nuts. I want to stroke your rod until you cum on them. I like feeling your load sliding down in between my toes...down the bottom of my feet...down across my heels! Then you could clean my feet for me. I love feeling your tongue slid in between each toe...lightly running down my foot...slightly tickling me. Call me if you want to know what else I will do with my sweet little toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment