Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.
We have an amazing group of females who can bring you to your knees and leave you breathless! Anyone can moan, but SSPS Designs offers adult phone conversations that are meant to be much more! Our conversationalists are considered artists, screened to insure we bring the finest quality of adult entertainment to you. Each girl has her own personality and style, so you're sure to find one that fits you perfectly! Yes, of course we offer good old-fashioned dirty talk, but we also offer laughter, personal connection, and understanding. This isn't just regular "phone sex." It's a whole lot more!
Enjoy posts from our girls!
See all of our girls at SinfullySweetPhoneSex.com

I'll Make You Suck A Big Black Cock For Me!

888*850*1224*ext*13
I love making you suck BIG black cock for me!!!
I will take you to the adult bookstore & tell you to get down on your knees & suck that cock like a little bitch boy!
But, first I'll make you lick his ass! Run your tongue along his crack & lick his tight puckered hole. Plunge your tongue inside! You like being a little ass licker?
Then I'll tell you to suck his balls....to make them nasty slobbery wet~licking in between & underneath~sucking them~tea bagging them~
What a good little ball sucker!
Stick out your tongue bitch & start licking all up & down that cock! Lick it like a lollipop--get every inch slippery wet!
Flick your tongue all along that fat juicy mushroom head. Stick the tip of your tongue in that little pee hole & fuck that hole! Mmmmmmmm.....taste that?
It's a sweet little treat for you....some of his delicious pre-cum. Doesn't that taste YUM?

Now, open your mouth up W I D E!!!! I mean, I wanna see your tonsils because your about to get the mouth fuck of your life!
I love watching as that big black Alpha Male pulls your hair & starts thrusting his Mandingo cock in & out of your mouth. Fucking your mouth like its a cunt! Fucking you like a little FAG!
I love hearing you gag & choke on that big dick as he rams it down your throat! You better suck that cock or your going to suffocate! Deep throat that dick!
You like being a submissive little bottom bitch boy?
Drain that dick! I can't wait to watch him bust his nut & cream all in your mouth!! You are going to swallow every single precious drop!
What a good lil' cock sucking slut!

No comments:

Post a Comment