Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.
We have an amazing group of females who can bring you to your knees and leave you breathless! Anyone can moan, but SSPS Designs offers adult phone conversations that are meant to be much more! Our conversationalists are considered artists, screened to insure we bring the finest quality of adult entertainment to you. Each girl has her own personality and style, so you're sure to find one that fits you perfectly! Yes, of course we offer good old-fashioned dirty talk, but we also offer laughter, personal connection, and understanding. This isn't just regular "phone sex." It's a whole lot more!
Enjoy posts from our girls!
See all of our girls at SinfullySweetPhoneSex.com

Hot Girl Wearing Glasses

 Ever wanted to fuck a hot girl wearing glasses? Imagine you're a college student, spending another late night at the library instead of chasing co-ed pussy. Suck uh? Not if you went to the same library I went too! Dressed all in black, you can even see the seam of my stockings going up my thighs and it makes you wonder what kind of panties I have on underneath my tight skirt. You can't help but stare as you notice my fingers stroke down the pages of the book I'm reading, watching my red lips part as I pull off my glasses and place the tip in my mouth. I can feel you staring at me and it only turns me on. I start to part my legs, knowing you'll be able to see right up my skirt. Guess what? I'm not wearing any panties at all! I start sucking on the tip of my glasses, looking right back at you. I can see that cock getting hard in your pants. I place my glasses back on my pretty face, stand up and walk towards the back of the library. You know the part with old reserach books that is always empty. I know you'll follow me. Come find me up aginst the isle of books, wearing my glasses, lifting my skirt like a bookwowm in heat... ready for cock. Come over to me, let me pull that cock out and show you that a hot girl wearing glasses not only look smart, but fuck great!

Daisy ext 3
http://DoItWithDaisy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment